In our next home, we plan to standardise on MK
Logic Plus and Grid Plus switches. The reasons for this are:
- They are an attractive range of switches in white, with a wide range of switch types and configurations. They are availabl as 1,2,3 and 4 gang layout.
- The switch modules can be used with both mains voltages and low voltages, such as 12Vdc.
- Momentary action switches, on/off switches and on/off/on switches are available.
- Although they have metal mounting 'grid plates' they are quite transparent to wireless transmissions.
- They can be mounted vertically (for lighting) or horizontally (for curtains, etc.).